Our mission is to provide our children and families with love, education and family-based concurrent planning services.
We believe that integrity, honesty, loyalty and respect are meant to guide and impel us to interact, communicate, collaborate and work as a team with those who share our mission while building bridges to children and families’ success through quality partnership and mutual support.
Nuevo Amanecer Latino’s mission is to provide children and parents with the best educational and treatment family-based treatment services while improving the children’s quality of life. It is demonstrated by:
1. Providing the best safe and loving home environment for children.
2. Developing Needs and Services Plans Tailored according to children and family needs.
3. Recruiting, training and certifying quality treatment foster parents.
4. Advocating for the best opportunities that promote quality cooperation through partnership.
5. Promoting a team-work culture to focus on social work and parents strengths and commitment
6. Providing quality training, tools and resources, among others.